- The project’s site is within 15 miles of a significant Biffa operation. Check your project’s postcode using the Postcode Checker below.
- The project’s site is also within 10 miles of any licensed landfill site (To find your nearest landfill site, visit the Environment Agency website)
- The project has specific targets in relation to a Biodiversity Action Plan and will deliver a direct improvement to biodiversity
- Your organisation has the support of key agencies, and has relevant experienced partners involved in the project’s delivery
- There is a management plan in place for the key species / habitat(s) involved, from management plan for each site
- If you’re not the landowner, you will need to have a signed landowner agreement in place agreeing to access for maintenance, surveying and monitoring for a period of not less than 8 years from completion of the project.
To find out more download our Grants Scheme Guidance Notes.